• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

Re: ROLL CALL: New Years!!!!

#221767 1 year, 7 months ago
ablebaker wrote:
How long before the show do people start gathering in the Shakedown (park) area? Or, specifically what time on the 29th will FFF presence be…uh… present

Not exactly sure as of yet....but doors open at 7PM so maybe 6:30PM keep an eye on the board around these days for exact information!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ablebaker
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#221768 1 year, 7 months ago
Roadtripper wrote:
Where in Golden Gate Park will the picnic be happening? If you do not have a specific location yet may I suggest Hippie Hill ? It is a short walk to Haight Ashbury and it's my hood the Golden Arrow often parks there.

Yes this is where we were planning on gathering!!! It would be the perfect spot! And if you were wanting to do another Golden Arrow pick up for this day trip you are more than welcome to set the time of the excursion! Thank you for all your kindness and generosity!! Much love to you and Jake!
Last Edit: 1 year, 7 months ago by FurthurFlower67.
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#221785 1 year, 7 months ago
Specific times and locations? For us? I know proper organizational skills help all concerned, however I always thought dead heads modus operandi was based on a rag tag, it will all happen because it is ment to happen model. Different strokes for different folks. It's all good.
SugarMee
Expert Boarder
hay

#221831 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh My God I'm SOOOOO Excited!!!!

WOOHOO
DancingTurtle
Platinum Boarder

#221850 1 year, 7 months ago
Alex count me in.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#221863 1 year, 7 months ago
DancingTurtle wrote:
Alex count me in.

I started a list for Alex on the first post of the thread, of the people interested in a ride. I'll add you to the list!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DancingTurtle
terrapintim
Junior Boarder
I know this song it ain't never gonna end

#221960 1 year, 7 months ago
i am so excited i cant stand it! if you would count me in for all the fff gatherings! i will be on public transport so any rides i can gather would be grately appreciated. I cannot wait to be in san fran, meet all you wonderful people and just forget my troubles and dance! life is good my friends!
I wrote a letter I mailed in the air.
You may know by that I've got a friend somewhere
Rambleonrob
Fresh Boarder

#221967 1 year, 7 months ago
Just joined this forum to hit up roll call! I gotta me + 1 my little bro for his first show (~);-}
Blues_Power
Senior Boarder
in the world, but not of the world

#221983 1 year, 7 months ago
terrapintim wrote:
i am so excited i cant stand it! if you would count me in for all the fff gatherings! i will be on public transport so any rides i can gather would be grately appreciated. I cannot wait to be in san fran, meet all you wonderful people and just forget my troubles and dance! life is good my friends!

just an FYI... referring to San Francisco as "San Fran" or "Frisco" is a dead giveaway that you're a tourist. you might get some weird looks from the locals if you use those terms. but it's all good. see ya soon. safe travels!
We will all be together for ever and ever when we make it to the promised land
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#221988 1 year, 7 months ago
But we are tourists!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: wharfrat71